It’s the 5th day, I want to share my experience with kiwi. But until now, I write nothing yet why we should go to eat kiwi. Why I am so curios to promote this cute fruit. I should have a reason for eating it. After searching and browsing for benefit of this fruit, I also would like to share with my readers. Therefor we also will get the same benefit, just check it out, and you gonna love it to keep consuming kiwi,
- Kiwi contains vitamin C- based on the official site of kiwi, one serving kiwi has 240% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin C. Vitamin C is a flu-fighter also wards off the effects of aging and stress, and powers up the immune system. Don’t you know kiwi has twice of Vitamin C rather than oranges.
- Kiwi has fiber- rough makes you smooth. Don’t yo know that two kiwifruit contain more fiber than a bowl of bran cereal. Fiber has function to help a regular digestion, helps lower cholesterol level and promote a healthy heart.
- Kiwi has potassium. Potassium maintains fluid and electrolyte balance and release energy during exercise. It is very useful for active lifestyle. Don’t you know, potassium in kiwi more than a banana.
- Kiwi is Low Glycemix Index. A low glycemix index (52)- it is a low fat, a low-carb fruit, so it’s suitable for your daily snack. Don’t worry about gain your weight, because kiwi is an excellent addition to any weight-conscious diets as well as being diabetes friendly.
- Kiwi contains antioxidant. The function of antioxidant to attack free radicals and harmful by-products in your body, reducing your risk of cancer, heart disease and stroke. So you can say that kiwi fruit is antioxidant all-start!
- Kiwi has folate. Kiwifruit contains close to 10% of the recommended daily value of folate, vital for the health of mother and child during pregnancy, and for the prevention of birth defects
- Kiwi contains magnesium. Two kiwis have a healthy 30 mg of magnesium. It is to power up energy levels and improves nerves and muscle function.
- Kiwi has Lutein – This phytochemical found in kiwifruit helps to prevent age-related blindness and protect eyes against environmental stress and high-energy light.
- Kiwi contains Zinc – Important for boys and men because it helps produce testosterone. Everyone else needs the zinc in kiwifruit for healthy hair, skin, teeth and nails.
- Kiwi has Vitamin E – Kiwifruit is one of the few low-fat sources of this potent cleanser and antioxidant. It also helps to lower cholesterol and boost the immune system.
After you know it, will you put kiwi in your daily menu?, here it is, my 5th Fun Day with Zespri® Kiwifruit, Kiwi Salad and Carrot Kiwi Smoothies,
Carrot Kiwi Smooties